Sylvain, that makes a lot of sense, I have the same view on it. Also, the point
you make about the micro-content, atomicity, the smallest semantic unit, is an
important thing.

It seems to me that David Gifford developed his Idea Stew for longer texts.
--
 Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
 https://tutanota.com

10 May 2020, 11:17 by sil...@gmail.com: