Anne-Laure,

Here is a strange but simple hack that just occurred to me: I cloned the
bulleted list button to add <br><br> before each line. So you paste from
Roam, Workflowy, etc, select all text, and push the button.

https://giffmex.org/stroll/goodies.html#%24%3A%2F.giffmex%2FEditorToolbar%2Fbrbr

You will probably want to change the icon.