Hey everyone!

I'm working hard on the release version of tw5-xml, but I was hoping for
some final feedback on one last thing.

On top of an <$xpath> widget, which parses XML with XPAath, I made another
widget which parses XML/HTML with css queries, like "div .classname".
Currently, it's called <$css>, but I'm not sure that's the right name.
(Maybe <$query>, or <$cssquery>, or <$selector>. Not sure yet. Would love
your feedback).

Does this widget seem useful? Parsing through HTML is not as needed as
parsing XML, but there are some neat uses for it. For one, you can use
<$css> on XML, and <$xpath> on html. And you can use them both at one time.
i.e.

<$xpath for-each="/document/text">

!!Document

<$css for=each=".classname > p" variable="paragraph">

<<paragraph>>

</$css>
</$xpath>

Other than xhtml embedded in XML, or for SVG, there isn't much need to use
both at once, but I thought it was nifty.

It was only about 20 lines of extra code once I got everything organized
right, but I'm concerned this is outside the scope, or no one would need
this. Are there any of you who could use a widget/filter like this?

The demo site is better filled out, and has examples of this new widget.
<https://flibbles.github.io/tw5-xml/>

-Flibbles