We’ve now got a great schedule for the next few weeks:

Dave Gifford for the week of 18th May
Jed Carty for the week of 25th May
Tobias Beer for the week of 1st June
Rizwan Ishak for the week of 8th June
Elise Springer for the week of 16th June

I should be able to confirm the following two or three Hangouts soon. Do please
keep nominations coming.

Feedback and questions are welcome — I’m learning as I go here, and keen to
make these shows as useful as possible for everybody.

Best wishes

Jeremy