Thank you for all the nominations. Everyone mentioned would make a fantastic
guest, and I hope they’ll agree to take part — and I’m sure there are many
others too.

I’m sure you will all be pleased to learn Anne-Laure has kindly agreed to be
our guest on hangout #106 next week. I’ll send invitations to the other
nominees shortly and try to figure out a timetable for the next few weeks.

Best wishes

Jeremy.