Thanks PMario.

I downloaded an empty TiddlyBlink, imported all my tiddlers and added no
plug-ins. The infamous composite tiddler could not be opened.

I then did the same with an empty TW file, and still the infamous composite
tiddler could not be opened. Conclusion: that tiddler, somehow, is corrupted.

So, the next step would be to import all my tiddlers bar that one. How can I
export all my tiddlers and only leave 1 out?

13 May 2020, 13:47 by pmari...@gmail.com: