TonyM,

I want to put the relevant tiddlers on Tiddlyspot, but the problem is I cannot
export them because when I try to open them TW freezes because they are linked
to that corrupt composite tiddler.

So, I need to delete the composite tiddler but don't know how to do that since
I cannot open it.

13 May 2020, 16:59 by anthony.mus...@gmail.com: