Peter

Try the transclusions on a downloaded copy and see how it goes.

My suspicion is you are transcluding something that transclude something else
until one of these transcluded one already transcluded and you get an infinate
loop.

Pretend you are the computer and read through each tiddler to see if one
transcludess itself indirectly.

Then I suggest you develop a way to choose what tiddlers to transclude even if
it is almost all.

Regards
Tont