Since there's no "haslink" operator, I don't think it can be done with just
a simple filter. Here's what seems to work:

\define unlinked-tiddlers()
<$vars lb="[[[[" rb="]]]]">
<$list filter="[all[tiddlers]]">
<$list filter="[all[current]links[]limit[1]]" variable="dummy" emptyMessage
={{{ [<currentTiddler>addprefix<lb>addsuffix<rb>] }}}>
</$list>
</$list>
</$vars>
\end

<$wikify name="unlinked" text=<<unlinked-tiddlers>>>
<$list filter="[enlist<unlinked>]">

</$list>
</$wikify>