I believe Mat is correct here. Backlinks are just tiddlers that link to a
particular tiddler. If you return the backlinks for *all* tiddlers, you
just get every tiddler that contains a link.

[all[tiddlers]] -[all[tiddlers]backlinks[]] = all tiddlers that are not
backlinks = all tiddlers that don't link to another tiddler = all tiddlers
without links