On Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 3:18:26 AM UTC+2, TonyM wrote:

When we join two fragments, we end up with one fragment, that is the point.
> The whole universe may only be a fragment of something else, we may never
> know.

I do like the idea that 1 + 1 = 1 :) ... It's like a chemical reaction.

@Hans,
You scaled it down to quarks. ... Now let's scale it up to filaments
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy_filament> and add some meta data like
a tag ;)

-m