Wow. 2017. Where does the time go? Who is this guy "mark", and why should I
know him?

This version below of the Make Images tiddler should create your tiddlers
silently. BUT, you absolutely need to be sure that the tiddler with the
photo name doesn't already exist, or it will write over it!

It should also be possible to write a version now that doesn't need you to
put the files in a data dictionary. The "new" splitregexp operator will
allow us to parse up the contents of a regular tiddler without needing that
"X" on the end.

Meanwhile, HTH

\define uri() pictures-sortus/$(currentTiddler)$

<$button>Make images
<$list filter="[[GalleryList]indexes[]]">
<$action-setfield  title=<<currentTiddler>>  _canonical_uri=<<uri>>/>
</$list>
</$button>

<<list-links "[[GalleryList]indexes[]]">>