Here's a version if you want to try it where you don't need to format as a
data dictionary and you can enter your path and the name of your listing
tiddler on the fly. BE SURE TO MAKE BACKUPS before attempting!

Only lightly tested. Needs 5.1.20 or higher.

This version will write over existing tiddlers of the same name, so be
mindful of that.

Have fun!