Alex, TW Tones,

Everything that can be collected will find some people doing it. Tiddlywiki
is very good at collecting notes, texts, ideas, tasks and much more.
Some people cannot even stop again, become obsessed. That is of course
neither you nor me ;-)
Think about it? Some are collecting physical stuff until they can barely
enter their homes. (Read an article about that example today.)
Maybe that is the new users we are looking for, hoarders with a need to
catalogue the stuff?

I like to "empty my brain" from a lot of thoughts in late evening. Danger
being that I will end up staying up too late due to some problem, I'll try
to solve. Giving up on the problem perhaps at some time, fall asleep
immediately and wake up after a good sleep leaving me very refreshed and
ready for the day.
Now I feel an urge to bring my cup of coffee to my computer and look at my
wiki. More often than not, the solution is totally ready to be entered. It
feels like magic.

Birthe