OGNSYA wrote:

> I tend to do a lot of field editing from other tiddlers though (for
> example, using TiddlyTables, directly in the cells).
> Would love for values to be suggested there as well...
>
> Any chance this can be implemented to work in any place where that field
> can be edited?

Hm. I guess it could be made so that instead of calling the EditTextWidget,
you called a custom macro that simply contains the EditTextWidget but also
a call to the fieldvalueselector. But if TiddlyTables allows direct editing
of cells, I assume this is done by calling the EditTextWidget... i.e you'd
have to remake TiddlyTables so that it instead called this custom macro.
Definitely doable but TiddlyTables is not my plugin - and you only mention
TiddlyTables as one example, indicating additional contexts.

Maybe you should make a gh request that the EditTextWidget can natively
show used values. There could be some flag in the widget. I think it makes
sense.

<:-)