This might be a bit tricky to parse out of context, but this is one of my
macros for a field with a popup with previously used values. It accepts two
parameters, the first a field and the second the filter to use to get the
values.

\define editFieldPicker(field,filter)
<$edit-text tiddler="$(currentTiddler)$" field="$field$"
focusPopup="$:/state/sqtc/new-puerh-form-$field$"
class="tc-popup-handle"/><$reveal
state="$:/state/sqtc/new-puerh-form-$field$" type="nomatch" text=""
default="">
<$linkcatcher to="$(currentTiddler)$!!$field$" >
<$list filter="$filter$">
<$button tag="a" class="tc-btn-invisible" to={{!!title}}><$view
field="caption">{{!!title}}</$view></$button>
</$list>
</$linkcatcher>
</$reveal>
\end

<<editFieldPicker "sqtc-puerh-recipe"
"""[sqtc-type[puerh]each[sqtc-puerh-recipe]get[sqtc-puerh-recipe]search:title{!!sqtc-puerh-recipe}]"""