Oh wow, I'd like to mess around with that wiki containing those cool mix of
plugins, maybe help with an edition containing those as recently they've
become popular.. But I understand it's your data and privacy!

I'm thinking actually of multiple sidebars now... another button with
another sidebar to toggle... where the second one can be configured to not
affect the story river width (of course this can be an option that can be
integrated into Mono.theme)

With that kind of solution (multiple sidebars), however, one can be lists
(narrower, can affect story river width/position), and the other can
contain wider stuff (won't affect story river)... where their toggles are
both always present ... (just throwing around an idea i might actually
build around lol)