I use TiddlyWiki mostly on my iPad with Quine 2
<https://apps.apple.com/us/app/quine-2/id1450128957>. It works rather well.
Sometimes after loading a plugin, I need to reboot Quine, rather than
simply refresh, and I haven't figured out which circumstances necessitate
it. But I'm pretty happy with it overall.