Hey,

I've recently started using TW too and moved on from Notion. I would
recommend TidGraph if you just want to view stuff. Easy to use and
configure in tiddlers.

http://ihm4u.github.io/tw5plugs/

I use it for my notes. For a trello-like board I'd recommend DropBoard.

https://reidgould.github.io/tiddlywiki-dropboard/

I use it a different board for different categories, and have a Today View
that shows Today tiddlers for organized viewing. Similar to my Notion
setup, I used TiddlyTables to make a table for assigning durations to each
task scheduled for today. Using the durations I show how many hours they
are in total in my Today View and above the durations table.

The Shiraz plugin (a general quality-of-life plugin and I love its image
templates) has an up-to-date method for searchable tables, although I've
found an older macro that's simpler to use.