Hi all,

I started with TiddlyWiki as my second brain, and I love it!

Now...I read lots of papers and other research, articles and blog posts.
When I extract the information and put them in my TiddlyWiki I lose all the
references, as all is mixed inside my second brain: in a single tiddler
there may be information extracted from several articles, and a single
article may be split into several tiddlers.

But I need to get back to the reference when I write my articles for the
public, so that I can cite who said what.

How do you manage it?
Any example?

Thank you!