Hi Keenan thank you for the great reply.

As for the Stream plugin, do you mean this:
https://saqimtiaz.github.io/sq-tw/bullets.html ?

I think I’ll test it on a second TiddlyWiki: is there any chance adding
this plugin would break the wiki?
It says it’s a prototype.

And: what if I wanted to delete the plugin in the future? Will I lose the
structure and break the wiki?
I see each tiddler has a string of text as title: I think I shouldn’t
change it, is it?
My concern is I will have a wiki with hundreds of tiddlers with such
strange name, so that I’ll not be able to refer to them in the future (as
the title won’t be a human sentence).

How do I add the plugin?
Is dragging and dropping the $:/plugins/sq/bullets
<https://saqimtiaz.github.io/sq-tw/bullets.html#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Fsq%2Fbullets>
 text
on my TiddlyWiki enough?