G'day Tones,

After over fifty years of me being "this way" (and getting
ever-increasingly touchy about my communication challenges and related
criticisms), it might be a less frustrating experience for all concerned to
have somebody else with the skill, when I've done something particularly
worthy, to just take what I've got and repackage it in a way that benefits
the community.

I am honestly just trying to contribute the best I can.  I can't change the
way I'm wired, so I'm much happier to keep contributing what I can, when I
can and how I can *as I am*.  I'd much prefer do that even if it means me
being completely ignored (with the hope that, maybe, something will be
useful to somebody someday: that's enough to keep me happy.)

However you are trying to help, you are hitting a really raw nerve.  As
politely as I can ask: could you please cut that out?

That said, if anybody wants to stealthily (as in unbeknownst to me) steer
me towards more suitable posts via questions about content in any of my
posts, that might be an easier way to organically get me "there" without me
feeling hammered/humiliated yet again over an inability (if not a downright
disability) of mine.