G'day Felicia,

Hi Charlie,

> love the concept and very impressiv what you managed to put together,
> thank you for sharing.

Thank-you!  Of course, let's keep in mind that, in martial arts terms, I'm
not quite a TiddlyWiki yellow belt yet, so I'm sure there are many things
that could be improved !

> If you don't mind asking, is there a specific reason for placing the
> decision for what to transclude in the two templates themselves and always
> calling both of them?
> Personally I would have put the decision in the root tiddler - e.g.
> TiddlyWiki Title - via a match filter and only called what was needed, so I
> wonder if there is something I am missing/not thinking about or if it is
> just another case of multiple ways to achieve the same result.

I suspect that you are talking about this way of deciding what to show
based on context: {{TiddlyWiki Title 1||tPr}}{{TiddlyWiki Title 2||tOg}}

I chose that way of doing things because I'm having a hard time wrapping my
mind around filters, but I think I've got transclusion templates down pat.

So I saw that mechanism as a quick (and non-cryptic) and easily repeatable
method across the board, for example:

   - the "content" tiddler (included in my "navigation" tiddler that shows
   in the sidebar) has {{Contents (Product Reviews)||tPr}}{{Contents (Urban
   Off Gridding)||tOg}} to show different navigation links depending on context
   - I may want to show other tiddlers different ways depending on context

> Oh and one thing I noticed, just as an info: Since getstartupcontext is a
> javascript macro you don't actually need to import it. Unlike normal macros
> javascript macros are always global.

Maybe I misunderstood something when I put that import there.  I thought
that "StartupAction" tiddlers, because they are processed so early, didn't
have access to any macros unless they are imported.  Does that just apply
to non-javascript macros ?

> Kind Regards,
> Felicia

Cheers, best regards, and Happy Sunday !