G'day,

We could say that every single TiddlyWiki instance out there is an Edition
of TiddlyWiki.

I think a directory of editions would be cool, but even better (to me): a
directory of TiddlyWiki instances/examples/purposes out there in the wild
(available for all to study/copy.)

That would be pretty cool.  I can't help but think that every TiddlyWiki
instance out there is a TiddlyWiki use case marketing gem.