That's a very good idea, but I've been on the fence about that for a long
time, chewing on some kind of design that distinguishes:

   - external link
   - internal tidder link that opens the tiddler in the story river
   - internal tiddler link that opens the tiddler in a modal
   - can't think of other scenarios at the moment...

I've kind of left that to the subconscious back o' me sponge for many
months, waiting for that a-ha moment (or "give it up" moment?) to strike.

Yeah, kind of in a paralysis by analysis about the design of every day
things...