Jeremy wrote:

> @bimlas [...] Perhaps making the digits much bolder, and a more
> contrasting colour, would help.

I'd think the sharpest contrast would be if the characters are white. But I
can see how it needs some pretty colours so one idea would be to add some
shimmer for the chassi part. Think CD disk reflection. Just an idea.

It's a poor quality image but you may be able to see that I rearranged the
> key caps so that the top row spells "BY:J.RUSTON".

Had it just been a tad more visible we might have had another keyboard
standard today!

<:-)