Si,

Have you tried the html object tag?

I have a newtworkcheck batch that I launch from a TiddlyDesktop wiki, that
returns the result in a text file.

<a title={{!!tooltip}} href="file:///C:\Data\batches\runnetworkcheck.cmd" >
Go</a>

<$button set="Networkcheck!!last-refresh" setTo=<<now "0hh:0mm">> >
Refresh {{Networkcheck!!last-refresh}}
</$button>

<object width="100%" height="930" data=
"file:///C:\Data\batches\networkcheck.txt"></object>

It also has a button that sets a field to cause a refresh and time stamps
it.

Tones