Though I can't speak German I recognize its *superb ability to recombine
words into new concepts*.

Describing TiddlyWiki is not easy. Germans are common here and could likely
provide neat one-word-concepts of ...

-- "a-program-that-changes-itself" (in German, one word?)

-- "a-self-filtering-webpage" (in German, one word?)

-- "a-20-year-wiki" (in German, one word?)

   and others ...

IMO it would be useful.

I use a lot the French word "Bricolage" (DIY activity plus serendipity) to
describe use of TW in practice.
It is pretty accurate.
But German linguistic precision would be interesting to see too.

Best wishes
TT