Mohammad,

I too have had a desire to do this for some time. I was hoping to encourage
guest posts and replies and showcase tiddlywiki at the same time, however I
could not get anyone to share the vision (perhaps a silly thing to ask for)
and other things have kept my attention.  I expected an external commenting
solution may be needed.

See my UNPUBLISHED work in
progress https://anthonymuscio.github.io/TWBlog.html

Perhaps we can develop a shared project. I can deliver self hosted
WordPress as well, which allows us to have authenticated multiple users.

Tones