Thank you all.

TT,

I think, it is Jeremy to decide where he can setup such PERMANENT site.
Then I think there are volunteers to help.
Why Jeremy, because this make the site an official one!

The critical point here is, a simple method to publish!! The current method
to contribute to TW documentation using GitHub pull request is the worst for
this purpose.

--Mohammad