Mohammad,

I'm just trying this plugin for the first time, and I think it's awesome.
I'm just getting back into TW after a long absence and not much experience
with TW5. It adds a lot of functionality.

I was able to manually copy in the plugin. But I couldn't find it using the
installation instructions for the Kookma Plugin Library. I see 11 plugins
listed for the Kookma Library but none of them seem to be Shiraz.

After copying over the plugin and the examples. The only issue I'm having
is the sticky footer doesn't work with the color pallet that I am using.
I'm using the Tiddlywiki built in theme of "Gruvbox Dark - Retro groove
color theme", the text in the sticky footer is too light to see. What's the
easiest way to change this text color?

Thanks,
David