Regarding your last question:

You can edit the CSS of the footer in this tiddler:
$:/plugins/kookma/shiraz/styles/sticky-footer
Edit the line `background-color: #efefef; `  for a different color
background.
Add a line: color: <<some color here>>; to change the text colors.

Op dinsdag 24 november 2020 om 21:33:47 UTC+1 schreef
david.j.winfi...@gmail.com: