Hi Springer,
 I am happy you like Shiraz and it is useful in your workflow. Dynamic
Tables are highly customizable using templates.
 What you asked is not difficult and you can do yourself without any hack.

The content of each column is displayed using column template. So you can
have a column template to display the contents for example as a link or in
red color and so on.

Have a look
at https://kookma.github.io/TW-Shiraz/#demo%2Fdynamic-tables-template

As a first trial I attached a clone template! Drag and drop the attached
JSON on https://kookma.github.io/TW-Shiraz/#
and see how test works!

By the way if you could not implement your own template please submit a
ticket here  https://github.com/kookma/TW-Shiraz