Hi Maki,

That's great, thank you. I've tweeted about it here:

https://twitter.com/TiddlyWiki/status/1338230413345632257

I really love that the video is taken on your phone. May I ask if you do a lot
of work on your phone? I'm seeing more and more people who use their phone as a
development platform, and I'm optimistic about the implications for lowering
the barriers to getting into software development, and for the new working
habits that will surely emerge.

Best wishes

Jeremy

--