great to hear from you eric and jeremy! hope everyone is having a great
holiday and congratulations on the new release, it's amazing!
i hadn't realised until your comment that i've been coding first on the
phone for a year now, moving only to ipad or pc/mac for checks. it may
happen more often for more people now that phones are some of the most
powerful machines in the local environment. for me personally it might have
been a year ago after ios manual text manipulation improved, and when i
realised the text manipulation scripts could be done using pythonista's
keyboard (which is still buggy, but worth it) and that may have tipped the
scales for me -- is jsbox's keyboard feature similar? it's a little like
calling scripts from command line, alfred or keyboardmaestro, manipulating
the selection and pasting in one button, for those functions that it
supports. (i realise this sounds like a sentence describing tiddlywiki!)
once i had such a convenient environment on the ipad it gradually dawned on
me i could do the same on the phone. not to say that that's just the way it
worked out, and am rationalising it after the fact… i'd love to hear more
about the trends you are seeing!

warmest wishes, maki