@Sylvain,

> Since you can also choose our storyview engine for this second column,
it's sound perfect (but it's not ^-^', in my test play with Muuri change
content from first colums).

If you use muuri in the second column of the stories plugin, you need to
specify the storyList attribute to the list widget so that muuri doesn't
change the default $:/StoryList. So if the second column lists
"[list[$:/StoryList2]]" you need to add storyList="$:/StoryList2" to the
list widget

best wishes