@Saq,

>Hmm. I think I've seen Jeremy mention wanting to eventually deprecate data
tiddlers, and using individual tiddlers is the more TiddlyWiki way. So this
would mean storyViewConfig would be a namespace. Alternatively you could
use fields in the same tiddler for different parameters.

I think I'll go the namespace way. I've already started with it and it's
indeed a better way to configure the storyview. Thanks for the tip!

best wishes