Hi all!
I have recently been working on a collaborative tiddlyWiki on my website at
wiki.finnsoftware.net. I would like to make it so that users cannot delete
any pages, and have removed most every way that this is possible. For any
wily users, however, they would just end up using advanced search to find
the hidden Delete References, so I would like to get rid of Advanced
Search. Any Ideas?