@ludwa6, the site is still under construction. What you saw is the most
recent of my bugs. The issue occurs because the Github save config is only
saved on my PC. I have slightly modified the file since then with a
localStorage change, but Github security policies keep revoking my PAT
since it is hard-coded in the file. If this were not to happen, it would
work perfectly