Thanks Walt!

Apologies to some of those who signed up later and before I had the chance
to switch submissions off, but I've had to cut some folks off to keep the
private preview at a manageable size. Please stay tuned – if all goes well,
I will have a public release in a month or two (and I'll continue accepting
feedback for further improvements at that point).

If anyone who threw their hat into the ring back in January has not
received an email or an invitation to the google group, please let me know.
I don't want to leave you out when you were first.