whhooops, that was quick and easy.

Great!

Thanks a lot!

Pit

Am 19.02.2021 um 00:48 schrieb Simon Baird:
(Via http://tiddlyspot.blogspot.com/2021/02/announcing-tiddlyhostcom.html <http://tiddlyspot.blogspot.com/2021/02/announcing-tiddlyhostcom.html> )

Tiddlyhost.com is the successor to Tiddlyspot.com. I've been working hard on it since early January and I'm really happy with the progress. It's pretty new, and still in development, but I feel like it's ready for some kind of launch.

Unlike Tiddlyspot, Tiddlyhost:
* Is secure
* Has a password recovery mechanism
* Supports TiddlyWiki5
* Is fully open source
* Let's you share and discover TiddlyWiki sites

If that sounds good, please sign up at https://tiddlyhost.com/ <https://tiddlyhost.com/> and give it a try.

If you have suggestions or experience problems, please file an issue [1]. See also the code [2] and the FAQ [3].

[1] https://github.com/simonbaird/tiddlyhost/issues <https://github.com/simonbaird/tiddlyhost/issues> [2] https://github.com/simonbaird/tiddlyhost/ <https://github.com/simonbaird/tiddlyhost/> [3] https://github.com/simonbaird/tiddlyhost/wiki/FAQ <https://github.com/simonbaird/tiddlyhost/wiki/FAQ>

-Simon

Ps, a few notes:
* As mentioned, Tiddlyhost is new and in development. I can't guarantee there won't be problems. It would be wise to download your site once in a while just in case something goes terribly wrong and your data gets lost. * Please be nice. For example don't upload your entire photo collection, or generate a ton of spammy content.

--
simon.ba...@gmail.com <mailto:simon.ba...@gmail.com>