You can, but it's not well (or at all) documented. If you just want to run
it locally, it's fairly simple. Just follow the steps in the readme. If you
want to host it somewhere so others can see it then it's a little harder.

See also
https://github.com/simonbaird/tiddlyhost/wiki/FAQ#can-i-create-my-own-version-of-tiddlyhost
and https://github.com/simonbaird/tiddlyhost/issues/23 .

--