@Simon
I have tried to setup another wiki on tiddlyhost, but with no success.
On creating a new site, the TW loads and I can create new tiddlers but when
I save the wiki, I get the "Starting to sve wiki" message.
I do not get a confirmation message stating the wiki has been saved?
I can drag existing wiki's to the site and they load, but again do not save.
Firefox browser version 85.0.2

My questions :
do other users use the created wiki or an existing wiki when they tested
tiddlyhost.
what browser are they using?
are they saving by pressing the save button alone, or are they using
another configuration in control panel.
why does the tiddlyhost create a wiki using *5.1.24-prerelease ?*

Scot