Hiya, Mark, et al (not taking into account any users actually named 'Al'
:-P ) :)

I bookmarked this thread waaaay back in the long ago when it first
appeared, meaning to delve into it in depth later and mine its goodness,
but, alas, much H2O has passed beneath the proverbial span since then, and
my TW skills (what there were of them, anyway) have dimmed and waned to the
point that I forget how to use most parts of the darned thing...

In terms that a 3-year-old might understand, how do I download, assemble
and use the Carbo Commander and its accompanying data, in a local file on
my computer?

I can't figure out what to drag/drop to an empty TW to recreate what you
have at TiddlySpot.

Also, while I have your ear, Mark, would I be correct in assuming that this
'application' would afford me the opportunity to add in my own items
(thinking brand-name foods that I purchase), and enter in the nutritional
information for each, and be able to sort, track, etc. on that data?

Really I'm most interested in 1) Carbohydrates, 2) Sodium, 3) Fat and 4)
Protein in each item.

Don't get old, folks...

--Zaphod