Thanks TT,

The only thing I find confusing is HOW to save a new palette set?
> Obviously end-users will be looking to save to new names & activate new
> palettes they make.
> It is just not so clear how to do that I think??

That's because I didn't build that yet. :D However, if you are using the
Vanilla theme and want to keep a palette, putting a copy of the
$:/plugins/can/moods/palettes/Omelette
tiddler into your TW should work. The plugin provides this tiddler, and
"overwrites" it as you change things.

> Purely FYI, Telmiger some time ago attempted to make a "Color Action
> <https://tid.li/tw5/plugins.html#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Ftelmiger%2FColorAction>"
> thing that tries to deal with "colour harmony" issues that Jermolene refers
> to.
> It is somewhat obscure how it works but I mention it because you might be
> able to benefit from seeing at least the concept behind it.
>
> This is full of good stuff, thanks for the heads-up. And I see David has
it in the TW Toolmap, so it's discoverable (I hadn't looked until you
mentioned it).

Best wishes,
Chris