Great initiative!

A long time ago I was looking at how to easily make color palettes, but it
became a headache for so many "components" and their parts where to assign
colors. As you looked at grouping by "components" but it is complicated
because they have different amounts of parts (2 to 4) in the palette and if
it succeeded it could be grouped again to simplify the palette or to assign
the colors more easily.

To assign the colors, I had thought of using the contrast ratio to suggest
colors for the background once the foreground was chosen.

But I started to get stuck a lot ...

Best wishes!