Hi Birthe,

Thanks for playing with it!

I think it could be useful and that we can learn from it too. It is not so
> easy to make colours work well together and al that.
>
> Yes! I am much more comfortable with the whole Vanilla palette than I used
to be, but when I went to make a new palette I thought it would be easier
if I wrote a tool first! And I am not a developer...

Jeremy's colour wheel idea would help with this. It's a general problem for
any web page or app.

Best,
Chris