Hi Mat

> Aha. IMO, the string "https://federation.com"; definitely makes me think it
> is, well, a link to that site. Besides, what's the point in having that link
> leads to itself...? But OK, maybe it's too early to bring up things like this.

Yes indeed, it's not ideal. I did try it the other way, where the link goes to
the site, and an "info" icon goes to the page about the site. But I found that
that meant that one kept accidentally visiting sites when trying to just click
around exploring. I'm sure there's a better solution, given a bit more thought.

>>> 2) There's something about Motovun Jack... and I cracked it ;-)
>>
>> Tell us more!
>
> Motovun Jack representing TW and that lace representing links -
> TiddlyWikiLinks! :-

That's right, a chain seemed the clearest icon for links, and the most
plausible way for Jack to wear a chain is as jewellery around his neck...

Best wishes

Jeremy