Hi Mark,
 I really appreciate your efforts! I think you should develop a small code
to do the conversion from Toolmap to link aggregator! I know Saq converted
Toolmaps entry to TW tiddlers sometimes ago, but I forgot the link to that
Tiddlywiki!
 I know this work is tedious and like you I think the current
configuration is not the best! Like you I think Jeremy shall remove the
restriction on description, ...

Best wishes
Mohammad