Anders: much as i appreciate the brilliance of your solution to this
problem, i think that -since Charlie's come up w/ a different solution that
solves the problem w/o opening core functionality to possible corruption
(right? i hope!)- then maybe i would do well to remove this
"$__core_ui_Buttons_permalink.json" code from my wiki -yes?

If so, i have to ask (as i'm still a total n00b when it comes to this core
/ shadow tiddler stuff, obviously): what tiddler(s) do i need to remove or
modify to eliminate this risk of creating clone tiddlers that are gonna
break the TW upgrade process, as PMario has explained
<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/discussions/5668>could be a
problem.